● Free from its forms
Characteristics of MEC's Induction Bending
- MEC’s induction bending doesn’t use any former or mandrel, bending radius and angle is easy to be changed, and various form of bends having single, double and three dimensions can be manufactured without problem.
● Construction costs saving
- MEC’s induction bends being considered as pipeline attached elbows and made of various dimensions，they can reduce the weld joints and construction periods on shop or site, consequently piping costs can be saved.
● High quality
- MEC’s induction bends being made by compression bending mechanism, wall thinning and ovality are smaller than other bending methods.
● Freedom of design
- MEC’s induction bends being free of its forms, radius and angle, they will give you more freedom of piping design than the conventional welding elbows fixed angles such as 45° & 90°.
● Scope of induction bending
|Material||Carbon steel, Alloy steel. Stainless steel, Aluminum, Tatanium, Hastelloy, etc.||Size||Min. 2"(50A) ~ Max. 24"(600A)|
|Wall thickness||Maximum 50mm|
|Standard||API, ASTM. JIS, ISO, BS, etc.||Bending radius||1.5DR, 2DR, 3DR~ Max. 15,000mm|